The world Digital Ohaus High accuracy Analytical balances
Vibra Shinko LF 135R – LF 225DR
(lotusscale.com) Lotus weighing indicator by Ohaus
Vibra Shinko LF 135R – LF 225DR Semi-micro balance
Vibra Shinko LF 135R – LF 225DR: Designated for Lab Professionals who Create the Distinguished Achievement
1/ Vibra Shinko LF 135R – LF 225DR – Standards features:
ViBRA SHINKO LF series provides everything lab professionals need for daily weighing works. With 0.01mg readability up to 130g weighing range and 0.1mg up to 220g, the user can experience reliable measurement operation in wide range of weighing applications … simple weight measurement, percentage weighing, density measurement, etc… In every scene, ViBRA LF series promises excellent weighing performance which leads lab professionals to distinguished achievements.
|Cross-Over sliding windshield
VIBRA LF series is equipped with “cross-over sliding” windshield which enables the user to open the right-side door by left-side knob, vice versa. The user can handle the weighing sample with right hand while he/she operates the door with left hand. It makes weighing operation in lab routines less
Lồng kính cân Vibra LF Series
The laboratory / factory environment is changing every moment, and it affects the conditions of balance. In α-check system, VIBRA LF series gives diagnosis menu of its own conditions. Among check-items repeatability is the most fundamental parameter in laboratory balance, and the user can easily check it in this system.
Stability and response speed should be correctly chosen according to environment and weighing objects. “Easy RES” offers the balance users very easy and simple way to change response speed. He/she can change response speed in three levels just with out-touch of SET key.
The regular calibration is highly important to assure the reliable weighing result. “Se-CAL” function in VIBRA LF series performs automatic calibration. When elapsed time or temperature shift leach to defined value, “Se-CAL” carries out the calibration fully automatically. The calibration record can be stored in the balance and output later on.
|Statistics for lab and manufacturing
Not only individual weighing result but also statistic values are frequently required in lab and manufacturing process. VIBRA LF series provides both of them. It has the function to automatically calculate the various statistical data, and to easily output to printer and PC.
2/ Vibra Shinko LF 135R – LF 225DR – Specifications:
|Models||LF 135R||LF 225DR|
|Stabilization time||5.0 sec.||5.0 sec.||3.0 sec.|
|Pan size||80mm dia||80mm dia|
|Calibration||Internal & External||Internal & External|
Vibra Shinko LF series – Common Specifications:
|Measuring system||Electro-magnetic force compensation sensor|
|Output||RS232C (D-sub 9p), USB|
|Tare||Full weighing range|
|Display||Back-lit LCD (brightness adjustable in three levels)|
|EC type approval||under working for class 1 approval|
– Ohaus worldwide leader that manufactures and markets analytical balances, precision balances, portable balances and industrial electronic and parts.
– Highly precise analytical balances and laboratory scales from Ohaus and lotusscale.com. The perfect weighing solution when absolute precision is a must, Analytical Series Balances offers you versatility. With eight models, each with four cursor keys to provide easy navigation.
– Golden Lotus Digital Scales is a news channel by Lotusscale.com , All news or/and images, products specifications, descriptions, … belong to who products made and/or OEM provider.
– Part of the manufacturer information above may change without prior notice.
– Keep to connecting with Golden Lotus Scale / Lotus scale / Lotus weighing / Golden Lotus measuring equipment.
– The type of Model/Series Vibra Shinko LF 135R – LF 225DR₫9–₫11 by Golden Lotus Weighing Indicator for all weighing.