The world Digital Ohaus Indicator Weighing
ohaus T31P indicator
(lotusscale.com) Lotus weighing indicator by Ohaus
ohaus T31P indicator
Ohaus T31P indicator combines a high-impact ABS housing with a large backlit LCD display, bi-directional RS232 and 120-hour internal rechargeable battery. The T31P features software for weighing and simple parts counting.
1/ Ohaus T31P Indicator – Standard Features Include:
• lb, oz, lb-oz, kg and g weighing units
• Ability to drive up to four 350Ω load cells
• Up to 20,000 lb/kg capacity with 20,000d maximum displayed default weighing resolution
• 6,000d NTEP certified and Measurement Canada approved Legal-for-Trade weighing resolution • Minimum parts counting average piece weight of 1d
• Built-in bi-directional RS232C for printing or connection to PC
• Adjustable filtering levels to meet the requirements of industrial environments
2/ Ohaus T31P Indicator vs T32XW-T32MC-T32ME:
|Full Scale Capacity Range||5 to 20,000 lb or kg|
|Displayed Resolution||1:20,000 max / 1:6,000 NTEP Certified / Measurement Canada Approved|
|Construction||ABS plastic||– Stainless steel NEMA 4X/IP65;
‘- includes stainless steel table-wall mount bracket
|– ABS plastic front panel with painted
‘- carbon steel rear housing; includes painted carbon
‘- steel table-wall mount bracket
|Weight Display||6-digit, 7-segment LCD
1 in. / 25 mm digit height, with high-contrast white LED backlight
|6-digit, 7-segment red LED
0.8in / 20mm digit height
|Keyboard||4-button mechanical switches,
raised tactile keys
|4-button membrane switch, raised tactile keys||4-button mechanical switches, raised tactile keys|
|Weighing Units||lb, oz, lb-oz, kg, g|
|Extra Functions/Modes||Parts Counting||Parts Counting, Display Hold, Checkweighing, Weight Accumulation|
|Checkweigh Display||—||—||3 LED: Red-green-yellow (Over-Accept-Under)|
|Minimum Average Piece Weight||1d|
|Load Cell Excitation / Input Sensitivity||5V DC / up to 3 mV/V (min 1 μV/d)|
|Load Cell Drive||Up to four 350 load cells|
|Stabilization Time||Within 2 seconds|
|Zeroing Range||2% or 100% of capacity|
|Auto-zero Tracking||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 scale divisions|
|Span Calibration||5 lb or 5 kg to 100% capacity|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C Maximum relative humidity 80 % for temperatures up to 31°C / 88°F,
decreasing linearly to 50 % relative humidity at 40°C / 104°F, non condensing
|Power||9 VDC, 0.5A, AC adapter
or internal rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery
(100-hour typical operation with full charge)
|100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz, internal power
supply or internal rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery (58-hour typical operation with full charge)
|9-12 VDC, 0.5A, external AC adapter|
|Enclosure Dimensions (W x D x H)||8.2 x 2.8 x 6.5 in. /
210 x 71 x 168 mm
|8.3 x 2.8 x 5.8 in. / 212 x 71 x 149 mm||7.8 x 1.8 x 5.2 in / 198 x 46 x 132 mm|
|Net Weight||3.6 lb / 1.6 kg||7.1 lb / 3.2 kg||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H)||272 x 235 x 175 mm||272 x 234 x 182 mm||10.7 x 9.2 x 7.2 in / 271 x 234 x 182 mm|
|Shipping Weight||5.7 lb / 2.6 kg||9.7 lb / 4.4 kg||4.0 lb / 1.8 kg|
– Ohaus indicator is ideal for use in conjunction with bench and floor scales for standard industrial weighing applications in wet or damp work environments. With various customization and configurability options – parts counting, dynamic weighing, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold for large containers and can meet traceability requirements.
– Multiple connectivity capabilities include built-in RS232 bi-directional interface and external input as well as optional RS422/485, second RS232 and AC or DC relay.
– Golden Lotus Digital Scales is a news channel by Lotusscale.com , All news or/and images, products specifications, descriptions, … belong to who products made and/or OEM provider.
– Part of the manufacturer information above may change without prior notice.
– Keep to connecting with Golden Lotus Scale / Lotus scale / Lotus weighing / Golden Lotus measuring equipment.
– The type of Model/Series ohaus T31P indicator by Golden Lotus Weighing Indicator for all weighing.