The world Digital Ohaus High accuracy Analytical balances
Ohaus analytical balances EX324/EX224/EX124
(lotusscale.com) Lotus weighing indicator by Ohaus
Ohaus analytical balances EX324/EX324/EX124
The Ohaus analytical balances EX324/EX224/EX124 has risen to the next level of ingenuity—expanding on its modern features & design to offer unmatched functionalityin a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market.
1/ Ohaus analytical balances EX324/EX324/EX124 – Standard Features:
• Intelligent PERFORMANCE—All Explorers have newly optimized linearity and repeatability specifications and enhanced vibration filtering for better balance stability. All models also come standard with AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration. 3×3 filtering setup ensures fast and stable weighing results. The Explorer EX…/E models additionally offer traditional external calibration.
These combined enhancements improve accuracy, efficiency, and throughput.
• Intuitive OPERATION—A large color touch-screen display, icon-driven application software that features 14 unique application modes, and a 3 level adjustable angle display make Explorer the easiest to use, most advanced balance in its class today.
• Ingenious DESIGN—The base and display separate for maximum flexibility in any work area.
Draftshield models isolate the weighing chamber to enhance stability and speed results while offering maximum accessibility to the weighing chamber through top-mounted side doors or thro
ugh the versatile top door that flips or slides open. Hands-free entry is available with optional automated side doors.
• Practical Features—Explorer has up to four user-programmable touchless sensors to minimize cross contamination and wear and tear normally associated with repeated touching of the balance. The OHAUS Explorer EX…N series of balances meet or exceed the Class I or II accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada’s Weights and Measures Regulations.
With stabilization times up to 50% faster and superior shock protection, Explorer delivers fast, accurate, and reliable results.
• Fast stabilization time
—Improves operational efficiency
• Optimized linearity and repeatability specifications
—Provides accurate and repeatable results
• Optimized vibration filtering
—Provides balance stability in unstable environments
• Superior Shock, Spill and Splash Resistance
— 2-D Protection guards balance against disruptions in service due to shock or sudden movements. IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and
accidental spills and splashes.*
*High Capacity Models Only
SmarText™ 2.0 is OHAUS’ easy-to-use graphical software featuring 14 applications, virtual QWERTY and numeric keypads, and belowminimum weight indication.
• Color VGA display with icons for simple menu navigation
—High resolution, 5.7” (145mm) diagonal color 640 × 480 pixel display reproduces highly readable operating software
— Resistive touch screen display quickly responds to operator’s touch or stylus
• 14 built-in applications with customization capabilities to meet the varying needs in laboratory and industrial settings
• Minimum Weight capability with visual warning feature
• Virtual QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
• User Manager with administrator capability
• Library function to store and recall customized applications
• Alternate RS232 command feature adapts the balance to existing data acquisition software
• External input for zero, tare or print operations via the external foot switch accessory
• Audible and visual feedback for touch screen input commands as well as the indication of the check weighing status
2/ Ohaus analytical balances EX324/EX324/EX124 – SPECIFICATIONS:
|Repeatability std (g)
|Stabilization Time (sec)
|Gram, Milligram, Kilogram, Carat, Ounce, Ounce Troy, Pound, Pennyweight, Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht, Custom Unit 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
|Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
|Ø 90 mm
|AC Adapter Input: 100-240 VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz
|Full-color VGA graphic display, 4-wire resistive touch screen
|145 mm (diagonal)
|Display Housing (W×H×D)
|195 × 90 × 154 mm
|Base Housing (W×H×D)
|230 × 350 × 393 mm
|10°C to 30°C
– Ohaus worldwide leader that manufactures and markets analytical balances, precision balances, portable balances and industrial electronic and parts.
– Highly precise analytical balances and laboratory scales from Ohaus and lotusscale.com. The perfect weighing solution when absolute precision is a must, Analytical Series Balances offers you versatility. With eight models, each with four cursor keys to provide easy navigation.
– Golden Lotus Digital Scales is a news channel by Lotusscale.com , All news or/and images, products specifications, descriptions, … belong to who products made and/or OEM provider.
– Part of the manufacturer information above may change without prior notice.
– Keep to connecting with Golden Lotus Scale / Lotus scale / Lotus weighing / Golden Lotus measuring equipment.
– The type of Model/Series Ohaus analytical balances EX324/EX224/EX1243.00 trên 5₫9 by Golden Lotus Weighing Indicator for all weighing.