The world Digital Analytical Balances
The Most Complete Balance in its Class!
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
Standard Features Include:
• Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results — This trio of characteristics ensures the most important aspects of routine laboratory weighing are covered: accurate results you can count on extremely quickly.
• Color Touchscreen & Connectivity Options Power a Modern Weighing Experience — The wide viewing angle color touchscreen provides quick access to all of Adventurer’s applications, while dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
• Space-saving Draftshield Improves User Experience and Accessibility — The two piece, top-mounted draftshield doors open wide on both sides, providing ample room for sample placement, and also reduce the footprint of the draftshield in the rear of the balance when open.
Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results in Routine Weighing Tasks
• Weighing Performance — Delivers stable and reliable weighing results for routine weighing tasks
• Stabilization Time — Adventurer’s fast stabilization time improves productivity in the laboratory
• External Calibration — Traditional calibration in which the operator manually calibrates the balance with their choice of calibration weight value to ensure accuracy available on every model.
• AutoCal™ — Select models feature OHAUS’ automatic internal calibration system that performs routine maintenance by calibrating the balance daily.
Color Touchscreen Offers Easy and Fast Operation of Adventurer’s Applications
• Operate and access Adventurer’s nine application modes and abundant features that eliminate the need to do several manual calculations through the modern color touchscreen.
• Operators can wear laboratory gloves while utilizing the touchscreen, eliminating the inconvenience and hazards associated with constantly putting
on and removing gloves.
• In addition to the touchscreen, Adventurer also has six mechanical keys that provide tactile feedback and allow the operator to perform repetitive operations such as tare, zero, calibration, and print.
Equipped with the Connectivity and Functional Features Required in Laboratories
Dual USB Ports
• A front USB host port is easily accessible and makes it simple to load data from the balance on to a flash drive without having to reach around to the back or move the balance.
• A second USB device is located at the rear of the balance that can be used to connect the balance to a PC
• The connectivity options help meet traceability requirements in traditional installations Real Time Clock with GLP/GMP Data
• A real-time clock function keeps accurate time even during power loss and the GLP data capability has the ability to record Sample name, Project names and Balance ID’s to help meet traceability and compliance requirements Balance Profiles.
• The cloning feature allows you to save user and application settings to a USB flash drive which can be easily used to configure additional Adventurer balances
Below Minimum Sample Weight Indication
• When using the minimum weight feature, the display clearly indicates that your current sample weight is below your defined minimum limit. Simply increase your sample weight to assure that your results are up to your standards
Space-saving Draftshield Designed to Improve User Experience and Accessibility
• Draftshield doors are constructed of two glass panels, reducing the space required on the lab bench when the doors are open
• Wide door entry provides unobstructed access and allows larger weighing vessels to be easily placed on the pan, reducing the chance of accidental spillage
• Easy to keep clean in order to ensure a safe workspace by minimizing contamination
Golden Lotus Weighing – at Analytical Balances
Manual – http://weighing.lotusscale.com
|6.9 x 7.7 in / 175 x 195 mm
|gram, milligram, mesgal, momme, Newton, ounce, pennyweight, Baht, carat, grain, pound, Tael (Hong Kong), Tael, (Singapore), Tael (Taiwan), tical, tola, troy ounce, custom (1)
|4.3 in / 109 mm (diagonal) Full-Color Touchscreen WQVGA Graphic LCD
|Input: 100-240 VAC 0.3A 50-60 Hz / Output: 12 VDC 0.84A
|13.93 × 3.94 × 9.05 in / 354 × 100 × 230 mm
– Golden Lotus Digital Analytical Balances is a news channel by Lotusscale.com , All news or/and images, products specifications, descriptions, … belong to who products made and/or OEM provider.
– Part of the manufacturer information above may change without prior notice.
– Keep to connecting with Golden Lotus Scale / Lotus scale / Lotus weighing / Golden Lotus measuring equipment.
– The type of Model/Series Ohaus Adventurer AX Analytical Balance – AX8201N/E by Analytical Balances weighing.